I love lists and planning...most people wouldn't be able to tell because I'm usually forgetting something or scatterbrained but that doesn't mean there wasn't a list that got me as far as it did! I also love goals. I like to work towards things and strive to achieve a goal...usually it's when I am most productive. With everything that is coming next year, I figured it would be a good plan to make a list of goals in different areas of my life. And I thought I would share them with you.
1. Complete one project a month during the terms of the House Cup.
2. Try a new skill such as colorwork.
3. Knit these stockings for each of the 4 humans in our family by next Christmas!
4. Don't stop knitting for too long after having the baby...remind myself that it's mental therapy to knit and that while sleeping is always best, knitting is still important to my mental health.
1. Spin at least once a week for at least 5-10 mins.
2. Complete a long term project this year, for example another sweater worth.
3. Try a new skill.
1. Try to have a natural birth but be open to whatever this baby needs.
2. Drink more water!!!!!
3. Keep active! (but rest when the doctor tells me to)
4. Get out and walk as soon as I can after having the baby...slow walking counts!
1. Help my toddler adjust to having a baby in the house. Be patient with her as she learns to be a big sister.
2. Spend some quality time with CGR each week with just the two of us.
3. Breastfeed the new baby.
4. Trust my instincts and remember to be the momma bear!
1. Tell my DH I love him every day...often more than once a day.
2. Try at least once a month or so to get out with just him and be a couple.
3. Be kind and forgive often.
4. Kiss each member of my family every day!
What are some of your new years goals?